Friday, August 16th
Sunday, August 25th
Remember to mark your calendars and make plans to join us as we celebrate together!
You can follow more of Mitch’s journey @ http://helpsend.org/mitchmaryellen for sermons, books and articles on the subject.
We will be holding our annual Christmas Dinner beginning at 5:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall (basement) on Saturday, December 11th. The church will be supplying turkey, mashed potatoes, and drinks. Please join us with a side dish or dessert, your family, your friends, and your fellowship.
Please sign-up as soon as possible, and let us know how many will be attending and what dish you will be bringing.
Join us in sharing the love of God by helping people stay warm as they welcome Santa to town. We will need help with mixing, transporting, and handing out the delicious hot chocolatey goodness the morning after Thanksgiving. Please see Dusty Shue if you are interested in helping.
Please take a few minutes to review the training videos below!
February 8-9, 2013
Gettysburg Foursquare Church
- Click on the following link: iTunes.
(Or look at the top of the Sermons page for the section that says Subscribe to Podcast, and click on iTunes.)
- The page will open in a new window.
- The page will have a list of the latest sermons.
- Under each sermon title will be a grey box titled Media Files followed with a web address.
- Right click on the web address and choose Save Link As.
- After that it will bring up the explorer for your computer and you can save the mp3 file on your computer.
That should do it! If you get stuck or need some help just shoot us an email to: email@example.com.
Give Mom the day off and treat her to a FREE breakfast courtesy of Hanover Foursquare Church!
- When: Sunday, May 13, 2012 – 8:00 – 9:30 am
- Where: Hanover Foursquare Church Fellowship Hall
- Cost: FREE!
Mark your calendars!
Coming to your church, don’t miss out.
We’re looking for volunteers to help make
the best VBS for our kids.
Search the site
eNews & Updates
|Sign up to receive breaking news|
as well as receive other site updates!
- 10:15 am - Morning Worship
- 7:00 pm - Practicing the Presence