- Click on the following link: iTunes.
(Or look at the top of the Sermons page for the section that says Subscribe to Podcast, and click on iTunes.)
- The page will open in a new window.
- The page will have a list of the latest sermons.
- Under each sermon title will be a grey box titled Media Files followed with a web address.
- Right click on the web address and choose Save Link As.
- After that it will bring up the explorer for your computer and you can save the mp3 file on your computer.
That should do it! If you get stuck or need some help just shoot us an email to: email@example.com.