Galatians 6:15 What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creature.
Everything one needs has been provided for when Jesus said “It is Finished” on the cross. Salvation, healing, provision, health, wisdom – whatever is needed. You can not go around the cross, everything must go through the cross of Jesus. Train yourself to see as God sees.
2 Corinthians 5:
- 11 We have fearful responsibility to the Lord, we are to work hard to persuade others.
- 13 Our job is to bring glory to God.
- 14 Christ love is to control us, and we are to die to our old life.
- 15 We must receive our new life and no longer live for ourselves but live for Christ.
- 16 Stop evaluating others from a human stand point.
- 17 The old life is gone a new life has come.
- 18 God brought each of us back to Himself through Jesus.
- 20 You are Christ ambassador – His representative to those around you.
- 21 Calling them to come back to God, through Jesus.
- 21 “The Good News” Jesus was our offering for our sin, so we could be right with God.
Share what God has done for you, what you have learned with others.
See as God sees! Pray for those you meet! Love on them!
Jeremiah 9:23-24 Don’t boast in your wisdom, or your power or your riches. This is what you are to boast in – That you truly know God and understand that He is the Lord who shows us unfailing love and brings justice and righteousness to the earth. – delight in these things.
Father, today may we be able to boast, saying you are my Lord! You have shown me unfailing love and given understanding, so I may see as You see. May your love control every area of my life. May I live for You, see others as You see them, live in the new life you have given and be a good representative of Your Good News. May others come to know You as my life brings You glory! AMEN!